The number one cause of failure/downtime for steam turbines is the presence of contamination within the turbine trip and monitoring system. Our specialized EHC flushing process is designed specifically for sensitive electro-hydraulic controlled equipment.
We utilize special filtration systems designed with viton seals specifically for use on phosphate ester fluids to regularly perform complete EHC system flushes at power plants around the country. At flushing completion, contamination is removed from the turbine and fluid handling equipment, prolonging the life of your equipment and reducing required maintenance.
The EHC flushing services we offer include:
- Our PetrolinkUSA Turnkey Flushing Solution for Contaminated EHC Systems
- Specialized Cleaning Chemicals for Flow Path Cleaning
- Custom Jumper Installation
- Onsite Field Laser Particle Counter for Constant Fluid Analysis
- Ability to Run Side Stream on Console During the Flushing Process
- Pipe Fitting Support for Breakdown and Re-Installation of All Piping Components
- Third-Party Confirmation of Final Particle Counts Provided By An Independent Lab with A 24-Hour Turnaround
- Reservoir and Tank Cleaning
- Custom Fluid Handling Solutions
- Auxiliary Filtration Units
- Industrial Filters and Breathers
Contact PetrolinkUSA today to get started by calling 1-800-770-4510 or filling out a contact form. Learn more about why we are one of your best choices for EHC flushing companies on our PetrolinkUSA Advantage page.